Tattoo Appointment Checklist
Take note of these items before coming in for your tattoo!
- Remember to hydrate and eat a substantial meal within 2 hours before your appointment. You’re welcome to bring snacks and water with you!
- Wear accessible clothing : how can we reach the area to be tattooed while keeping you covered? Think bathing suits, button up shirts, loose clothes.
- Do not drink alcohol within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Exfoliating in the week before your tattoo appointment can be super helpful. Stop exfoliating 2 days before your appointment to allow your skin time to settle.
- We cannot tattoo open wounds including : sunburns, peeling skin, acne, animal scratches, eczema outbreaks or irritation. Please protect your skin accordingly in the weeks before your appointment.
- Emotional support human : you are welcome to bring guests with you to your appointment. We ask that kids stay with a sitter unless they are of age to act responsibly. No pets are allowed. Siblings permitted on their best behavior.